Date & Time
- 26th December
- 3:00pm to 5:30pm
C.I.T Campus, 4th Cross Street,
Location map: http://www.google.com/maps?q=12.994337,80.247170
Developing Odoo Modules (20 min)
Python Byte Code Hacking (20 min)
Networking Tea Break by Clay Labs (30 min)
Python for Microcontrollers (20 min)
Introduction to MIMO Systems (20 min)
Lightning Talks (20 min)
Discussions (20 min)
Developing Odoo Modules
Speaker: Sri Ramadas
A quick demonstration on setting up and running Odoo 9 and customizing a Module to suit one's requirement. Customization involves: Extending a Class, its view and some of its methods.
Python Byte Code Hacking
Speaker: Vijay Kumar B
The talk will cover the following topics:
- Byte Code Execution
- Stack Machines
- Code Objects
- Creating Custom Code Objects
Python for Microcontrollers
Speaker: Babu Subash Chandar
MicroPython is a lean and fast implementation of the Python 3 optimised to run on a microcontroller. This talk gives an brief overview on,
- Features of MicroPython.
- How it can be run on NuttX, a Real Time Operating System.
- Layering in NuttX that provides support to run MicroPython.
Introduction to MIMO Systems
Speaker: Ashok Govindarajan
Basicallly, MIMO is about Multi-antenna communication systems. This topic would be discussed under the context of base stations (4G, WiMAX, HSPA+), where multiple antennae are being deployed. The primary focus would be to :
- Define SISO (Single input single output systems)
- Provide a simple analogy to faciliate the understanding of SISO
- Motivate the idea of MISO (Multiple input single output) and MIMO
- Present some comparison results between SISO and MIMO.
A basic introductory article is present in the following link:http://gizmodo.com/5941066/what-is-mimoGo Top